Simply Apartment Living at its Best.
We're so glad you're here.
The pursuit for the perfect home stops at The Ledges. Experience the lifestyle of a vibrant, carefree, and stylish community. Our location in New London county, is conveniently located off Drozdyck Drive and Long Hill Road. You will be minutes from our nearby scenic parks, the Connecticut shoreline, delicious restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Explore Groton's culinary scene, get some retail therapy, or pump some adrenaline at nearby attractions including Mystic Seaport and the seaside shops at Stonington Borough. Meet your friends at local hot spots such as S&P Oyster Restaurant Bar and Olio Restaurant and Bar. We're also conveniently located in the knowledge corridor of Eastern Connecticut making the drive to the campuses of Connecticut College, Mitchell College, and UConn Avery Point Campus a breeze! You can also commute anywhere, including General Dynamics I Electric Boat Pfizer, and New Haven Hospital as we are located near Rt. 395 and I-95.
You can travel easily by car or train to Boston and NYC and by ferry to both Orient Point and Fishers Island. Truly, you'll be just minutes from everywhere you need to be when you are living here at The Ledges. Did you know that Groton is rich in history? We recommend visits to our local museums including Mystic Seaport, Submarine Force, Lyman Allyn, and Mystic Museum of Art (just to name a few!).
Experience Modern Living.
Apartment Living The Way It Should Be.
- Each apartment is Simply Connected, meaning you will walk into WiFi. (Each apartment is equipped with high-speed internet access.)
- Parking is a breeze with ample spots and private garages available for our townhouse-style homes.
- Travel anywhere with easy access by train to Boston and NYC and by ferry to Orient Point and Fishers Island.
- Commute to anywhere, including Pfizer and Electric Boat with quick access to 95 and Rt.1.
- Lift, run, row, and spin anytime in our 24-hour fitness center.
- Drive an EV? Charge effortlessly right from the community.
- Meet your neighbors in the clubhouse to get social with your neighbors at our monthly resident events.
- Relax and unwind at our outdoor courtyard complete with our resort-style swimming pool, grilling stations, outdoor kitchen, and firepit.
- Get smart at the prestigious and highly-rated Groton School District, UConn Avery Point, and Connecticut College.
Click below to see all we offer!
Come Explore Your New Home
An exciting new chapter will begin once you select from our one- and two-bedroom styles, or our three-bedroom townhouse with private garages. Lush with attractive amenities, sleek modern interiors, and amazing clubhouse and outdoor amenity areas, our apartments in Groton, CT will make you feel right at home.
Our apartment homes feature spacious layouts with an abundance of storage space, modern fixtures, and full-sized washer and dryers. The Simply Modern Collection at The Ledges feature sleek, modern finishes and gorgeous upgrades. The Simply Modern Collection offers apartment homes with a sleek color scheme, plank flooring, ultra-lush carpeting in the bedrooms, designer fixtures, and upgraded kitchens. Love to cook? You'll find that our granite countertops offer the perfect space for your prep, dining, and entertainment! Your dream kitchen will also have energy-efficient, stainless steel appliances.
The Ledges community has no shortage of thoughtful amenities for our residents. We have not one but TWO state-of-the-art fitness centers that allow you to run, lift, and row any time of the day or night. Our clubhouse features a Resident Lounge with coffee bar, indoor games, and a cozy fireplace. Outside, The Ledges has a gorgeous resort-style swimming pool, grilling stations, and plenty of areas to relax and unwind with friends and neighbors.The Ledges is an incredibly pet-friendly community! Your dog will love our Bark Park and long strolls through the nature paths.
Our residents love their home at The Ledges. We know you will too.
I would like to say that the staff could possibly be the most pleasant group of people that I have ever encountered.- Verified (& Happy) Resident